Tuesday, July 04, 2006

:: TUESDAY ::
yesterday, Jerry kor ask me go NDP.. how come they can get tickets one!! aaaa.... jeffery oso got. -.-" sorry jeff, didn't managed to call u back, was busy.. my Jerry kor siao siao de.. i rushing for my project, still can ask me go play maple awhile wif him.. sorry la.. didn't meant to scold u de la.. was frustrated ma.. den u smmore gimme an unreasonable reason..........

woke up late today. rushing for my formal presentation wear today. rush in my heels. mad woman. made it in time. toes pain le. practically, running in heels to class. hot hot hot. classmates was abit shocked to c me wearing formal. hahax. dunno how to do MaYa. sux la me. me sux at MaYa. haiz. went lunch wif Leewah at fc4. practically brisk walking agn to meet leewah. toes pain agn. went lesson. sianz. bored. tired. sucky. dunno Java programming la!!!! i sux at Java!! aarrgghh..

went to presentation room for OC. prepare myself. tis time, no jitters feeling le. happy. start presentation. wow. nice. great. until there's stupid part where i cannot pronounce the word properly. walau. sux la. it made me "red face" lo. smmore there got video. -.-" tt part suddenly made me nervous. told myself to calm down. did it. get it. done. Zoe's turn now.Ferguson's next. Erricson wrap it all up. done. dun tink i did well for tis presentation.

went meet leewah. walk de wrong way. walau. tired. leg pain. accompany her. went home, she left for lion dance. tired. bath. dinner was plain. online. Jeff online. finally can talk. haiz. stress. couldn't believe it tt i actually near crying when i blogging tt time. luckily managed to pull a brave front for my dad to c. if not, he'll ask me this n tt. tired. tired. tired. tired. tired. tired. having diarheao agn.. hate it!! tired. tired. tired. tired. tired. tired. moody. life sux n rocks at de same time. thanks for the encouragement tt u guys gave me. appreciated. thanks.

Germany playing today!! at 3am!! waaa.. sob sob..can't watch!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home